Now Hiring CDL-A Team Truck Drivers
Weekly Home Time - Earn Up To $100,000 Annually - Will Pair Solo Drivers
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a dedicated route Over the Road Team Driver for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
- Salary ranges from $80,000 to $100,000 per driver, depending on the route
- Dedicated weekly route with reliable home time, other routes if necessary due to business needs
- An established Over The Road team is preferred
- Most routes average 4000+ miles per week
- All new Sleeper Tractors - Freightliner Cascadia 126
- Refrigerator, TV Mount, Microwave and 1800 Watt Power Inverter included
- 72 inch height space along with a built in closet and curtain partition to separate between the Sleeper and Cab
- Fleet is leased with a maintenance contract
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Start Driving with Pitney Bowes - Apply Today!
- Provide a safe work environment, ensuring equipment is well maintained and serviced
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Pair solo drivers
- Minimum of 21 years in age
- Able to be away from home for extended periods of time, available for round-the-clock trips and able to remain alert while driving for period of up to 11 hours
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license in the state where the driver resides (CDL Class A) and meet applicable DOT requirements for CDL
- Minimum of one-year verifiable driving experience and a minimum of 75,000 miles in the last five years driving a tractor trailer (semi) truck with a safe driving record
- Must be able to work safely in severe weather conditions – both heat and cold
- Ability to learn, understand and become knowledgeable with United States Postal Service regulations and managing standards
- Must have the ability to work mandatory overtime that may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice
- Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language
- Have hands on experience with electronic equipment and software, such as: GPS, AVL units, CD, Workhound, AOBRD (Automatic On-Boarding Device) and ELD Systems (PeopleNet) etc.
If You're Interested in Driving with Pitney Bowes - Apply Today!
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.