Sysco is Hiring CDL-A Delivery Drivers
Avg. $75,000+ First Year - Sign-On in Select Locations*
(Pay and Bonuses Vary by location, Apply for details)*
Local Routes - Get Home Daily
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000 customer locations. We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals to join our team and experience the heart of food and service. Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Recent Grads are Welcome to Apply
Want a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss available the role (we'll contact you at the number provided
- Local routes - get home nightly
- Avg $75,000+ first year
- Sign-on bonus in select locations*
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives
- Most CDL-A delivery drivers have daily routes and are home nightly
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Service Recognition and employee rewards
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Referral programs
- Safety programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- More benefits, too many to name
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application today!
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.