Sysco Central Illinois is Hiring CDL-A Delivery Drivers
Local Routes - Get Home Daily!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With over 65,000 associates, the company operates approximately 300 distribution facilities across the globe and serves more than 500,000 customer locations. For the fiscal year 2017 that ended July 1, 2017, the company generated sales of more than $55 billion.
This is a delivery position responsible for driving a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products for Sysco customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills and working in accordance with state and DOT regulations and Sysco Safety Preferred Work Methods.
- Drivers average $65,000-$85,000/year!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Local routes (home most nights and weekends)
- 401k plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health and life insurance
- Room for growth and advancements!
- Class A CDL with a clean driving record
- 21+ years old
- Prefer local delivery experience
- Must have a DOT medical card
- Able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Must have basic math skills
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.